FULL PAPER TEMPLATE
1. The title of the paper is written in English and in the language in which the paper is written (as given below) using Times New Roman, font size 12, centered, bold, CAPITAL LETTERS.
2. The name of the author/s is written using Times New Roman, font size 11, centered bold. If there are two or more authors, the order of information is: name, institution, country and e-mail of the first author and below that the names, institution, country and e-mail of the following authors.
3. The literature shall be cited in APA style.
4. The abstract is written in two languages – in English (first) and in the language in which you write the paper (English, Russian or all the Balkan languages), using Times New Roman, font size 10, justified. The spacing in the text is SINGLE.
5. The text is written using Times New Roman, font size 10, justified. The spacing in the text is single. The headings in the text are written in capital letters.
6. The author should include 3-5 keywords. Below the keywords, the author shall indicate the field of the paper, as follows: 1) Natural and mathematical sciences, 2) Technical and technological sciences, 3) Medical sciences and Health, 4) Biotechnical sciences, 5) Social sciences, and 6) Humanities.
7. The abstracts (in both languages) should not be less than 25 lines and not more than 40 lines. The full paper should not be longer than 6 pages.
8. Please, do not include headers, footers, page breaks and/or page numbers.